Activity Group Coordinator
Part Time Position (22.5 – 37.5 hours per week negotiable)
CASS Care Ltd is a multi-disciplined community services provider active in the provision of a comprehensive range of social welfare services, catering the needs from cradle to seniors, including disability services, child care, home ageing, residential aged care, settlement and health, vocational and many more community-based services.
This position is responsible for the day to day operation of the activity groups / aged day centres run by the organisation in accordance with all Government requirements, service standards, aims and objectives of the groups, as well as policies and procedures of the organisation.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Supervising volunteers to run the day to day activities of the activity groups, and provide support to the frail aged clients at Government funded aged day centres, which include
Supervising and working closely with volunteers in all aspects in the operation of the activity groups;
Recruitment, provision of ongoing training and supervision to volunteers;
Facilitation and referral of clients to access information, community and support services;
Promotion of the services, including writing of promotion articles, attending to information stalls.
• Being proactive, hands-on, caring and has enormous initiatives;
• Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
• Good communication, interpersonal, time management, and organisational skills;
• Ability to pay attention to details;
• Computer literate;
• Ability to work as a team and independently;
• Valid police check certificate or is able to obtain the certificate prior to employment; and
• Valid driver’s license and own vehicle.
• Tertiary qualification and/or experience in relevant field; and
• Relevant knowledge and experience in aged care services;
Salary packaging is available. Discount child care fees are available for CASS’s long day care, before and after school, and vacation care services.
How to Apply:
Applications in writing providing detailed resume, responses to the above requirements are to be forwarded before 5:00pm, 3 August 2018 to: Ms. Joyce Wang, Senior Executive Officer/Human Resources Management, CASS Care Ltd, 44-50 Sixth Avenue, Campsie NSW 2194 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For enquiries on the position, please call Mr Ivan Wong, Senior Executive Officer/Home Ageing Services on 0410 500 618.
Only shortlisted applicants for interview will be notified.