Multicultural Home Ageing Services Coordinator
CASS Care Ltd is a multi-disciplined community services provider active in the provision of a comprehensive range of social welfare services, catering the needs from cradle to seniors, including disability services, child care, home ageing, residential aged care, settlement and health, vocational and many more community-based services.
This position is responsible for the day to day operation of the home ageing services provided by CASS Care Ltd in accordance with all Government requirements, service standards, and policies and procedures of the organization.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Arranging support to the aged clients at home under the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) and Home Care Packages (HCP). This includes the preparation of assessment, care plans, statements to clients, service reports, communication with My Aged Care, clients, and support workers, networking and service promotion.
• Good command of spoken and written English, fluency in spoken and written Chinese;
• Good communication, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills;
• Ability to pay attention to details;
• Computer literate;
• Ability to work as a team and independently;
• Possesses valid police check certificate or is able to obtain the certificate prior to employment;
• Possesses valid driver’s license and own vehicle.
• Tertiary qualification and/or experience in relevant field;
• Relevant knowledge and experience in CHSP, HCP services or other aged care services;
• Relevant experience in managing clients with different levels of care needs.
• Ability to speak other languages.
Salary packaging is available. Discount child care fees are available for CASS’s long day care, before and after school, and vacation care services.
How to Apply:
Applications in writing providing detailed resume, responses to the above requirements are to be forwarded before 5:00pm, 15 October 2018 to: Ms. Joyce Wang, Senior Executive Officer/Human Resources Management, CASS Care Ltd, 44-50 Sixth Avenue, Campsie NSW 2194 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For enquiries on the position, please call Ms. Candy Ng, Executive Officer/Home Care & Support Services on 0437 974 562.
Only shortlisted applicants for interview will be notified.