Disability Services Administrative Assistant
Permanent, 5 days/week
CASS Care Ltd is a multi-disciplined community services provider active in the provision of a comprehensive range of social welfare services, catering the needs from cradle to seniors, including disability services, child care, home ageing, residential aged care, settlement and health, vocational and many more community-based services.
This position is responsible for providing general administrative support to the Disability Services (DS) Unit, including support to the colleagues of the Unit, assisting in daily office operations, handling invoices, third-party purchase of National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) participants and the Unit’s general administrative activities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Providing administrative support to the DS Unit’s daily office operations, including:
Assist DS team in preparation of participants NDIS purchases, claims and invoices;
Assist DS team in maintaining up to date participants documentation namely care plans, service agreements, home risk assessments, and other correspondences;
Promotion of the DS services, attending to information stalls, communication with suppliers and prospective clients, and general assistance to prospective clients in accessing services.
• Good command of spoken and written English; able to speak Chinese and / or Korean;
• Good communication, interpersonal, time management, and organisational skills;
• Ability to pay attention to details;
• Computer literate;
• Ability to work as a team and independently;
• Possesses valid police check certificate or can obtain the certificate prior to employment.
• Tertiary qualification and/or experience in relevant field;
• Relevant knowledge and experience in disability services and the NDIS claiming portal PRODA.
Salary packaging is available. Discount child care fees are available for CASS’s long day care, before and after school, and vacation care services.
How to Apply:
Applications in writing providing detailed resume, responses to the above requirements are to be forwarded before 5:00pm, 18 Feb 2019 to: Ms. Joyce Wang, Senior Executive Officer/Human Resources Management, CASS Care Ltd at: 44-50 Sixth Avenue, Campsie NSW 2194 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For enquiries on the position, please call Ms Amy Chan, Senior Executive Officer/Disability Services on 0455 496 421.
Only shortlisted applicants for interview will be notified.