Services Coordinator (Korean) / Assistant Services Coordinator (Korean)
(Various positions - 22.5 hours to 37.5 hours per week)
CASS Care Ltd is a multi-disciplined community services provider active in the provision of a comprehensive range of social welfare services, catering the needs from cradle to seniors, including disability, home ageing, residential aged care, child care, settlement and health, vocational and many more community-based services.
These positions are responsible for the day to day operation of our home ageing services or disability services in accordance with all Government requirements, service standards, and policies and procedures of the organisation. Successful appointees will be evaluated to take up either the Coordinator or the Assistant Coordinator positions depending on experience, knowledge and qualifications.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Arranging support to aged clients or people with disability, including the preparation of assessment, care plans, statements to clients, service reports, communication with My Aged Care or National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) clients as well as support workers, networking and service promotion.
• Good command of spoken and written English, fluency in spoken Korean;
• Good communication, interpersonal, time management, and organisational skills;
• Ability to pay attention to details;
• Computer literate;
• Ability to work as a team and independently;
• Possess valid police check certificate / Work With Children Check or is able to obtain the certificates prior to employment;
• Possess valid driver’s license and own vehicle.
• Tertiary qualification and/or experience in relevant field;
• Relevant knowledge and experience in aged care services or disability services;
• Ability to speak other languages;
Salary and employment conditions for the above position is as per Award. Salary packaging is available. Discount child care fees are available for CASS’s long day care, before and after school, and vacation care services.
How to Apply:
Applications in writing providing detailed resume, responses to the above requirements are to be forwarded before 5:00pm, 25 February 2019 to: Ms. Joyce Wang, Senior Executive Officer/Human Resources Management, CASS Care Ltd, 44-50 Sixth Avenue, Campsie NSW 2194 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate if you have special preference in working with Home Ageing Services or Disability Services only in your application.
For enquiries on the position, please call Ms Sarah Chang on 0411 572 267.
Only shortlisted applicants for interview will be notified.